We will host a month-long OktoberFEAST celebration.
Throughout the month of October, beers are taking over the Mt. Washington Tavern’s kitchen with a beer-inspired menu featuring a host of unique recipes all prepared with local craft beers.
Special menu items include:
- Beer Cheese Soup with Roasted Garlic
- Lager-Steamed Mussels with Andouille Sausage, Mustard and Dill
- Aged Rib-Eye Steak with a Dijon-Beer Pan Reduction featuring Brewer’s Art Resurrection
- Beer-Braised Chicken Tacos
- Pan Roasted Littleneck Clams Linguine with Beer, Bacon and Baby Spinach
- And for dessert, chocolate stout brownies
Special thanks to our ‘crafty’ partners
Brewer’s Art Beer Flying Dog Heavy Seas
What We’re Tweeting
@MKornheiser will there a podcast Monday during the Holiday?
Not only is it hump day but it’s also FREE QUESADILLA DAY at the Tavern. Join us 4-6pm for the… instagram.com/p/Bdxn2Vgnin-/
Half Price Wings & Burgers at All Three Bars Tonight for Bama vs. Georgia.
The Mt. Washington Tavern
Monday11:00am – 11:00pm (bar until 2am)
Tuesday11:00am – 11:00pm (bar until 2am)
Wednesday11:00am – 11:00pm (bar until 2am)
Thursday11:00am – 11:00pm (bar until 2am)
Friday11:00am – 11:00pm (bar until 2am)
Saturday11:00am – 11:00pm (bar until 2am)
Sunday10:00am – 10:00pm (bar until 2am)